The name game

megandgarr

I am in the process of changing some of my scent names and I am stuck on Apple clove butter, also a dupe of cider snap. I am trying to stick with the country/southern themed name types. I have enough scent names with cider in the title so I am trying to stay away from that. Any suggestions?

I have a Baked Apple that mix I with orange and I call it Country Store. I think that name would work for either of those two scents. Or how about Mercantile, Country Store, Country Kitchen, Southern Home, Mulling Spices and Apple, Apple Barrel, Harvest Apple or Farmer's Market.   I don't always completely match a scent to its name, sometimes I just find a name I like and go with it.  It seems to work for me. 

Edited by LeahRB
  • Like 1

I like Farmer's Market. I should name one of my candles or soaps that as I do a lot of markets. I like apple barrel but it got me to thinking of 'cider barrel' for the apple cider. I do use Country Store for one of my spice & fruit candles. The scent is actually a Christmas type but I rename it that for off season. People are always curious about it and always want to take a sniff.

• Like 2