Rose Jam users ...

Scented

So I finally made some bath bombs in this scent and it's eh eh ... just not my cup o' tea, but the name just bites. 

Are you guys renaming it? It's a rose, vanilla, lemon scent (with goji berry juice) for those who want to know. To my nose though it smells like a drunk rose (champagne and rose)

In just about anything where we have rose involved, it doesn't move by the boat load. So I'm looking to rename this preferably without using rose in the title ... any thoughts? 

All we've come up with are: 

Never promised (as in never promised you a rose garden) or (I) beg your pardon

Forever 

(By) any other name (off the saying a rose by any other name ...)

Kiss up (currently our favorite, since, as the male partner pointed out, guys give roses for specific purposes and one of those is to kiss up) 

So we could use some help on the renaming!

I love the name Champagne and Roses! I don't smell the fizzy either, but smell something that I really don't care for in this one, I am debating if I want to add a little Gypsy Rose to mask the berries or whatever it is that I am not loving.I just hate to waste the Gypsy Rose, since it is really nice. I will probably use the rest of the bottle as some type of mixer. I did have one person say just like Camay soap!

I went ahead and ordered a bottle. The rose jam from lush smells like roses with a touch of lemon to me. Hope this is close:)

Let me know if you would as I don't have a Lush within hours of me and have been there maybe once. Rose Jam wasn't out then either. I fell in love with their Breath of God fragrance and NO ONE has duped it yet ... must have been a bad fragrance for some lol!

Received my order today, the rose jam is spot on. I ordered all the lush dupes they had, very pleased with my order. Vanillary is soft but smells amazing, avobath..very lemony. I ordered 37 oils and the only one I did not care for was Goddess. Just too strong and perfumey. Might smell better in wax though. Going to try to make some bath products with the Lush dupes. The nearest Lush store is 4 hours from me and their prices are outrageous. Excited to try my hand at making my own. Can anyone recommend a good shower gel base?

• 1 month later...