Candle Science Shipping

flair

Well, I was playing around in the cart and the split shipment was due to a sample being OOS in NC. Well I'm not paying 12.00 for a sample to be shipped to me sigh

Yup! I selected a free sample of Brown Sugar & Fig and they wanted to charge me $13.00 to ship it. No ma'am! 

• Like 1

I agree, their shipping cost is terrible, if I order a pound of smoke n odor fragrance they will charge me 11.55 just to shipping one pound I love their smoke n odor eliminator but I will be ordering elsewhere, and I live in Detroit.

Try Tennessee Candle Supplies Smoke and Odor eliminator....all of their fo's are on sale and all sizes...great oils!

Right now there are just a few fo's that I have to stick with from them or I lose customers. They Have to know that we are looking around for great fo's and a consistant company that we can Trust. I think we need to flood their emails and I'm still wondering if they are going out of business...their line has changed for the worst for me

Why doesn't everyone take a moment and shoot Candle Science an email and express the dissatisfaction of what we all feel. They have always been my number one company but the shipping is rediculous and I refuse to pay $14.00 for a free 1 oz sample. They used to put them in good wrapping and slip into the wax or even jars....They can do it if they wanted to. I changed my order to them last week when I went to order some wax and ordered from Flaming Candle. Flaming Candle are truly wonderful to work with and they go most definitely above and beyond to please me every way if I must say so. I wish their oils were 1/2 as good as Candle Sciences though....I keep trying with them. I did order a sample of Christmas Hearth from Flaming and it is pretty darn close to Candle Science's....I just sent Candle Science an email.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 3

I tried to do that today. I couldn't find a contact us section with an email to send to. Unless I am just missing it I only found a support section for asking a question. Its stupid the way their contact is set up now. My phone is still not working and I am waiting for a replacement so I can't call them until it comes.

I wanted to shoot them and email and give them a heads up about what their customers are feeling and a link to this thread but can't seem to do that the way they are set up now.

I know if they see this they will respond.

If you go to the customer support section there's a tab on the right hand side towards the top of the page that says "Ask Us".  I entered "customer service" and it brought up a link to FAQ that didn't apply but I clicked it anyway.  At the bottom of the FAA is an option to "submit a request".  I did.  I told them their name was being trashed for their high shipping cost (which I agreed with) and the fact that they make it difficult to contact customer service sends the message they don't really care. I'll post back if they reply.

I opened a support ticket under the customer support that allowed me to write a novel on my complaints - I suggest all of you who are unhappy do the same asap so they can be made aware they have a major issue- if they are going to have 2 warehouses they both should be stocked with ALL their supplies and ship the closest and cheapest to each customer

• Like 3

I opened a support ticket under the customer support that allowed me to write a novel on my complaints - I suggest all of you who are unhappy do the same asap so they can be made aware they have a major issue- if they are going to have 2 warehouses they both should be stocked with ALL their supplies and ship the closest and cheapest to each customer

Exactly. OR if one warehouse is out of something, it is up to them to ship it to the other warehouse AT THEIR EXPENSE and then ship to the customer. Because to be charged two shipping fees, especially if it then causes you to lose the hundredweight shipping discount, is unfathomably asinine and horrible customer service.

• Like 1

I';ve long since learned not to do business via the internet if there is no phone number.  if they don't have a phone contact, there is a reason for it, usually not a good one.

As mad as I was when I placed an order this past week 1 night about 11:00, well the next morning I received an email from Candlescience at 8:10 in the morning telling me my order was just shipped.  The shipping is absolutely horrible but customer service I can't deny is awesome....

Trappeur

I'm not a complainer. I never complain to businesses about anything because I'm so non-confrontational and always give people the benefit of the doubt.

But when I emailed CS asking when a fragrance would be back in stock in the NC warehouse (so I don't have to pay and extra $15 shipping for one fragrance), I received an email saying it was back in stock. I went to check out and not only was the original fragrance BUT NOW A SECOND FRAGRANCE would be shipping from

Nevada.

So I expressed my frustration. This is the third time my order has been held up in the past 2 months. One of those times, I had to order 10 cases of 4oz jelly jars from filmore to complete a wholesale order in time and the extra costs completely negated my profits.

I'm really frustrated. Do you think they'll get it together and fully stock both warehouses, or do I have to find a different supplier? :(

Thank you for letting me vent.

I am at my wits end with them as well

My complaint response was that they try to stock both warehouses with all product and you have the option to cancel the order at check out- which I did not last I ordered.... I had no idea and I was in the same boat with a wholesale order and needed lids fast- what usually takes 2 days took a week

They are going to loose a lot of business if this keeps up- I won't pay 2 shipping costs and have my order split everytime and it really blows because about 85% of my product came from them

Her answer was BS. She said it gives an option for people who don't want to wait. And that otherwise, that item would just be listed "out if stock". But being unwilling to pay that double shipping, it makes that item "out of stock" for me.

I hate that they just don't care and they have us over a barrel.