Introducing Justin W.

Alan

Greetings you all!

Justin is my son.

A long time ago, when I asked Vicky to administer this forum, I had agreed to provide IT support for her. She has a bunch of great goals for this forum, and there is IT work that needs to be executed to reach her goals, but I've been unable to materialize with my part of the bargain.

My son, Justin, has agreed to work with us to perform IT support.

Since I'm his dad, I'm going to do the duty of bragging about him, and embarrassing him (primary duty of all parents).

Jefferson County Colorado Student of the Year in 5th Grade.

Honor student, in high school now. (focuses: math, science, history, graphic design.)

6 year mixed martial artist.

Colorado State Champion Gymnast Team 2013 (he's now retired due to back injuries).

Placed 2nd in 2013 sharpshooter Colorado defensive pistol championship.

2014 MGM Junior Shooter Camp Scholarship recipient.

3.9 GPA

He's a good kid. He knows IT inside and out, photography, graphics, and maybe a little more. He's responsible. I think he will serve us all well.  He has agreed to work with Vicky, in his spare time, on reaching her goals for this community.   

I hope you all will welcome him as family here. Also, please remember he is a minor and to treat him with the appropriate respect.

Here he is working the high bar at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, last year some time. He makes me proud, and I hope you will give him the opportunity to serve this community well.

post-4-0-69643300-1415149941_thumb.jpg

Kind regards,

Alan Wallace

• Like 5

Welcome Justin

I will add this I have met Justin in person a few times I think he is a great guy and I was thrill when Alan ask if I would like to have him on my team. I jumped at the chance to have him. Please make him welcome he is a good guy his parents raised him right.

Thank you Alan for letting me have him if only for a little while each week.

Welcome, Justin! It's great to hear that another dude is joining the board. Guy's are a bit out-numbered on Craft Server. I wish you much success here. Try and talk your dad into joining us on the forum from time to time, too. He's a true friend to chandlers and missed more than he knows.

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles & Soaps

Dave, thanks for dropping in to welcome Justin. And, FYI, he is the dude that goes out to PA with me from time to time, when I need someone to work on the network out there. 

Last summer, when we were setting up the warehouse in PA, he was there to help.  He never saw lightning bugs prior, as we don't have them in Colorado. Dude was sticking them in 9 oz hex jars all night. Lol.

Dave, thanks for dropping in to welcome Justin. And, FYI, he is the dude that goes out to PA with me from time to time, when I need someone to work on the network out there. 

Last summer, when we were setting up the warehouse in PA, he was there to help.  He never saw lightning bugs prior, as we don't have them in Colorado. Dude was sticking them in 9 oz hex jars all night. Lol.

It's wonderful to know that there are still sons and dads who enjoy spending time together. I'm 65 now and my dad passed away many years ago. I still miss him, though. We did a lot of stuff together, but I wish I had taken even more time to learn more about him and the times he grew-up in. I don't believe a parent can give a greater gift than memories to their children.

God bless you and those you love!

Dave

How proud you must be Alan to have such an accomplished, wonderful and great son! :) He sounds like an absolute gem! These kids nowadays are smart as a tack when it comes to IT stuff. Welcome aboard Justin and thank you for helping our community get better and better ! :)

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank you all for welcoming me into this community. Even though I do not know what type of wick burns the longest, or how many dye chips to use, I look forward to working with you all to make CraftServer an attractive and functional place for everyone to share their creations, ideas, and advice. 

• Like 4