AAA Candle Supply - Have you ever ordered from them?

GailC

I was doing a google search for a container and found this supplier.  Never heard of 'em till today.  Guess I never paid attention to that name on the list of suppliers and abbreviations.

I can't remember anyone ever mentioning AAA Candle Supply on any forum here.  So does anyone order from them?  One thing I don't like right off the bat is I can't find any scent descriptions.  The FO prices are reasonable though, with price breaks if you 6 or more bottles of either the 8 oz or 16 oz.

They do carry a lot of candle containers.  I haven't completely checked out their website yet, as I'm just wondering why their name never comes up around here.

• Like 1

They were mentioned on the old forum. They used to be the carriers of end caps for pillars I believe and a few other things. As for fragrances, never tried them. When I was in search of getting end caps for our pillars I had contacted them. They were pretty quick to respond. 

Well I already have enough suppliers anyway.  I added one new one this year, Aztec, after reading about them on this forum.  They have good sales, and I got to use two promos, one from facebook and one by texting a code.  

I like the suppliers who have facebook pages.  I like my tried and true suppliers like Peak and Candlescience.  I like my Hoosier suppliers like Indiana Candle Supply and Mill Creek.  I like RE because they have the Home Interiors Dup of Baked Apple.  I like the Candlemakers Store because they're one state away from me, and that's where I get my wax usually, and my new cute little jars that were on sale at such a good price AND included lids!

So I guess I shouldn't be looking at new suppliers!  Not AAA, not Fillmore, not even Bitter Creek.  I don't want to find any more fragrances I can only get at one place so I have to order from there, plus get more to make the shipping worth it.  :)

I must be strong...no Google searches.  No clicking on topics here regarding suppliers I don't order from.  :)

• Like 3

Awww, are you sure you don't want to try Bitter Creek or Millcreek! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! LOL! I shouldn't be tempting you like that when you're trying to be strong!  *dead horse*

Back to your question though, I've been to their website but have never ordered from them either. 

• Like 1

Awww, are you sure you don't want to try Bitter Creek or Millcreek! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! LOL! I shouldn't be tempting you like that when you're trying to be strong!  *dead horse*

Back to your question though, I've been to their website but have never ordered from them either. 

I do order from Millcreek. I like their 2 oz sample sizes. Never from Bitter Creek, or Cajun or Lonestar....yet.

I'm thinking about starting a group on here....trying to think of a name.  OOA...over orderers anonymous?  TMFOA....too many fragrance oils anonymous?

The trouble is, I don't think anyone would want to join.  As Denzel Washington said in Flight....I CHOOSE to be an alcoholic.  Well I CHOOSE to keep ordering fragrance oils even though I have to keep finding room to store them.  It's fun, darn it!

• Like 2

Gail, all I can say is if you haven't ordered from Cajun's yet, well..........

I'll let you fill in the blank! LOL! Just kidding!

Not meaning to dangle the FO carrot in front of a trying to be strong FO addict,( like myself,) but Cajun has some great FO's! Their Christmas memories and Spiced Orange is great and their cream brûlée is to die for!

Ok, now back away from the computer and you won't give in! For now anyway!   *shudder*

Edited by Belinda
  • Like 2

Gail, all I can say is if you haven't ordered from Cajun's yet, well..........

I'll let you fill in the blank! LOL! Just kidding!

Not meaning to dangle the FO carrot in front of a trying to be strong FO addict,( like myself,) but Cajun has some great FO's! Their Christmas memories and Spiced Orange is great and their cream brûlée is to die for!

Ok, now back away from the computer and you won't give in! For now anyway!   *shudder*

Oh man!!  I've been wanting some Creme Brulee.....Thanks a lot Belinda.  By the way, I like your name, but not your enabling.

• Like 1

I do order from Millcreek. I like their 2 oz sample sizes. Never from Bitter Creek, or Cajun or Lonestar....yet.

I'm thinking about starting a group on here....trying to think of a name.  OOA...over orderers anonymous?  TMFOA....too many fragrance oils anonymous?

The trouble is, I don't think anyone would want to join.  As Denzel Washington said in Flight....I CHOOSE to be an alcoholic.  Well I CHOOSE to keep ordering fragrance oils even though I have to keep finding room to store them.  It's fun, darn it!

Denial is bliss! You are a certified FOHO!! LOL

• Like 2

If I'm not mistaken, AAA took over Taylored Concepts fragrances. I tried ordering from them once and no one ever responded to my questions. That was a few years ago.

Odd for no response, but so OK someone took over TC's FOs? I don't recall hearing that. 

I can send you a sample if you like. It really is a wonderful cream brûlée. It's so rich and creamy. Are you on their website yet! LOL!

I really would be happy to send you a sample.

I've never really liked my name but I'm glad you do. I've always wished I could change it  :)

I can send you a sample if you like. It really is a wonderful cream brûlée. It's so rich and creamy. Are you on their website yet! LOL!

I really would be happy to send you a sample.

I've never really liked my name but I'm glad you do. I've always wished I could change it  :)

Why, how did you know?  One of my tabs is open to Cajun right now.  :)  So far I've picked 8 oz of Creme Brulee and 8 oz of Christmas Memories because someone on here kept saying it was da bomb!  But someone else said it smelled liked spiced orange and I already have a cranberry orange spice from Indiana Candle Supply.

It's very sweet of you to offer to send me a sample of Creme Brulee but I'll take your word for it.  Actually I stopped typing for a few and went to smell my cranberry orange spice and realized again how very many bottles of fragrance oil I have. Several I haven't even used yet!  So maybe I'll hold off on ordering from Cajun.  If I weaken, I'll go back to my cabinet and sort through my FO's again.  :)

• Like 3

Nope, I didn't.  Hey if none of you guys recommend a supplier, I am leery of ordering from them.

Besides, see my above post.  I just need to order some more jars and some more pumpkin.  But that is boring.  :)

I don't make mass quantities of candles or so it's silly to just keep ordering FO's.  

I emptied the rest of a 4 oz bottle of cinnamon bun today and it felt so good to have one less bottle in my stash.  :)  Now I can start on the 16 oz bottle from Aztec.

When I reorder my jars and the specially priced Granny's Pumpkin Pie from The Candlemaker's Store, I am going to try to be content with just adding a four oz bottle of Fireside which is on sale.  I want to try something smokey. Wonder if you can blend it?

But then Candlescience has a Christmas Hearth with the smokey smell which I read on here somewhere was very good.  Ah...I've got it!  I should just stay off of this forum!!! 

• Like 2

Ditto what Belinda said--I've got WAAAAAY more scents than I'll pour right now but just keep looking and ordering--once an FO junkie, always an FO junkie!

I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.  :)

It helps to know that I am not alone.  Thanks!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Hello Gail,

I have been making candles 18 years next month. I have been using AAA Candles Supply over 15 years. They have the best selection of fragrance because they have the ability to create fragrances and meet your quantity needs should you want to make it to the big time;)

They meet the needs from everyone to a hobbyist to small businesses.

Love their helpfulness and it is fun to shop there! They also have a website.

• Thanks 1

@katmeltswax, They have good prices on their FO's, but for now I have to order more Winter Candy Apple from Nature's Garden.  Had a customer request for those candles and I'm almost out.  So I'm taking my time trying to figure out what else to order from NG.  I should probably order more Hot Orange Danish while I'm at it.  I need 5 total to get $1.00 off per bottle.

I went to Nature's Garden in Ohio last summer with a long list to sniff.  Ran out of time and my sniffer wore out anyway, but I did check off a bunch I liked.  So little by little, I'm going to order those new scents.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GailC said:

I went to Nature's Garden in Ohio last summer with a long list to sniff.  Ran out of time and my sniffer wore out anyway, but I did check off a bunch I liked.  So little by little, I'm going to order those new scents

Please share your thoughts when you place your order!

• Like 1