Name searching

Scented

So what I've got is a nice warm apple scent, slightly spiced, combined with a very pungent green sagebrush that leaves a herbal note in the blend. What I cannot come up with is a scent name. To describe this is a really tamed down spicy apple surrounded by a dry, yet pungent sagebrush. Thoughts? 

Oh! I was thinking sagebrush like those dry things that roll across deserted streets of a ghost town in old westerns, not sage like you put in stuffing.   :)

Herbal Apple

Apples and Herbs

It is sagebrush, but isn't it tumbleweeds that roll across the roads?

It is sagebrush, but isn't it tumbleweeds that roll across the roads?

You are so right, and I guess I thought a tumbleweed was a dead sagebrush.  Turns out it's not.  But sagebrush does grow in the desert. :)

Sorry to sort of hijack your thread.  

Guest OldGlory

Ok, if you walk away from it, come back with your eyes closed, what do you smell first? Do you just get the clean fresh of the apple, but not an apple note? And where is the cinnamon in all of it?

Guest OldGlory

I just can't imagine it. In the blends I've used mac apple, the distinctive qualities of the apple disappear and you just get fresh and clean. All I can come up with is:

Savory Apple

Dappled Apple

Prairie Apple ... 

Prairie Annie ... 

Calamity Jane (is what we've temporarily gone with) 

Who has this Gold Rush? Never of it. Is it of a golden apple nature?

Lorelei it's just a blend of two fragrances we have that I really liked the way the caps smelled so I took it a bit further and put it into soap, but I'm wanting to take it to candles something fierce lol! I also want to see how this spicy apple blend will mix with a white oak. 

It's not a fragrance oil but a type of apple.  I was doing google searches with terms like apples, sage brush, tumbleweeds, desert, Nevada, etc.  This apple variety happen to pop up.  Name sounded interesting as did a bit of the description.

'The fruit is characterized by a complex, rich spicy flavor with a high degree of acidity and sweetness.'

https://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/pri/coop38-3.html