I'm stuck on men's fragrances

Trappeur

Puma -- I have used it in wax a bunch! By itself but usually as a blend.

It's hard to describe what it smells like. It's woodsy and a little sweet. I've mixed it with Kentucky Bourbon and that's one of my favorite blends. I also mixed it with Pine Cones over the winter and it was a huge seller.

IMHO it would mix great with leather! It would be like a savory smell with a touch of sweet. It's really strong though. I usually mix it with a 1:3 ratio.

Thank you Amanda! The way you and Belinda have described this scent, makes this sound like a must have for me! The blend with the pine cones sounds wonderful! :) I just LOVE all these blend ideas! :) Thanks again Amanda...appreciate you! :)

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Puma, I just saw this thread - I have blended Aztec's Tobacco with a leather (can't remember whose) and I found it very masculine. I used a very small portion of leather because there is a very sharp top note in the leather and I didn't want it to overpower the soft notes in the Tobacco. Although I am not sure, it might have been 4:1 Tobacco to Leather.

Puma, I just saw this thread - I have blended Aztec's Tobacco with a leather (can't remember whose) and I found it very masculine. I used a very small portion of leather because there is a very sharp top note in the leather and I didn't want it to overpower the soft notes in the Tobacco. Although I am not sure, it might have been 4:1 Tobacco to Leather.

Wonderful....thanks OldGlory!! So great to know...sounds like I will be getting me some leather from Aztec. Yea!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a great blend for my leather lovers! I probably sell more leather and leather blends than I do anything else (that's Texas for you!) so I'm going to blend Aztec's tobacco and leather and see what happens! Thanks to all for the great ideas!