Hotel Costes

Guest OldGlory

So send it already ... I'm thinking of sneaking this into my storage ... 

I think we've agreed to send the 1ozer of gold to AFI, after OG tries it. I really, really wanted to send it to FCC, but I had such trouble getting HT with their fOs in my wax. Their scents are wonderful smelling OOB, strawberry is the best I've smelt, better then Sweetcakes Strawberry but can't get any throw. It's a shame, but not switching waxes at this point.

I bought straight from AFI to see if their Sugar Cookie Royale is the Moonworks Dupe, it's very, very good at 6%, think could go down to a much lower %. My sniffer is really off right now, so I don't trust myself & will be getting opinions on it, as soon as I can get samples sent out. Which is looking far off  from the way I'm getting things done. I'm taking some to puma, who will give to OG & then she'll get it done!

OBTW, Sun & Earth from FB is not so good, I can't stand sniffing it, BLECH. At some point I'd like to send the 2 FOS to you to compare. If that's ok.

Edited by ChandlerWicks
  • Like 1

Hands down best fragrance ever IMO

I can't get enough of it- throws amazing in soy and soon I will be getting around to putting it in parasoy

Well, guess what I'm going to have to pour this weekend thanks to you?  I have a little left (not enough to submit for a sample analysis).  It is liquid gold ladies.

• Like 1

OBTW, Sun & Earth from FB is not so good, I can't stand sniffing it, BLECH. At some point I'd like to send the 2 FOS to you to compare. If that's ok.

Well they never sent me anything to say yea or nah. Someone must have said it was dead on, because they put it in their line up, but I can tell ya, it wasn't me. 

• Like 1

Well they never sent me anything to say yea or nah. Someone must have said it was dead on, because they put it in their line up, but I can tell ya, it wasn't me. 

I should not have ordered a lb of it before trying it.  I have got to stop doing that!

Scented they never sent you the sample of what you have them? I would be emailing them and asking them to send you some

Scented they never sent you the sample of what you have them? I would be emailing them and asking them to send you some

Nope and they never contacted me to say they got it or were working on it etc., but that's OK. I don't want it lol! I don't think they offered to do so as it was. 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

Thank you thank you thank you!!! The wait will be worth it

Old glory....not going there! Lol.

Another addiction to start with more supplies and time- I will admit when I see everyone's pictures I think about it but I will leave it to the experienced and support their business

Lye scares the crap out of me also - I know you can do melt and pour but I really need to focus on getting my candles out there more now that the kids are both away at college

Doing another big order for Mackinac Island this weekend...I live here and never knew they were open in the Fall but I am excited their summer order sold out and she tells me everyone raved about them and ordered 10 more cases of Fall scents

• Like 1