RE moisturizing body spray

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

Has anyone tried this? I got a sample of it with a purchase I made and I like it a lot. I sprayed one arm with it about 5 hours ago and I can still feel the moisture on my skin, and I can still smell the fragrance used in the sample. I like the concept for the warmer months,

If you've tried it, what was your thought?

I didn't get a spray with my sample, I got a lip gloss sample and a tealight that melted all over everything. LOL 

I have made a moisturizing spray with I think cyclo, fco, and fo and it was very moisturizing and the scent lasted forever as well. I wonder if that's what their base is, or something similar? 

Guest OldGlory

The INCI just lists a few ingredients, to include glycerin. No alcohol. It's quite lovely.

I got the lip balm, the tealight which did not melt and I LOVE the Rustic Lodge FO, and the spray. They clearly like me more.     :icon_tiptoe:        :laugh2:      :icon_awww:   

The INCI just lists a few ingredients, to include glycerin. No alcohol. It's quite lovely.

I got the lip balm, the tealight which did not melt and I LOVE the Rustic Lodge FO, and the spray. They clearly like me more.     :icon_tiptoe:        :laugh2:      :icon_awww:   

LMAO Yes, yes they must! hahaha

You are rotten today! :)

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Guest OldGlory

Stuff happens  :P

Must be a sugar high from all the candy they stuffed into  my bag of freebies.

Edited by OldGlory