Shipping out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nature's Garden just lowered their shipping rates again! The rate was 10% below advertised UPS rates, now their 18% below. I ordered 10lbs of palm wax, 2 pounds of FO, and a bunch of wicks and shipping was $14!

I discovered candlescience first, but I've really been into Nature's Garden lately. All of their oils have been really impressive. I think I'll be slowing shifting over to using more of their stuff.

I just ordered from them, it was $13.00 to ship 10  one oz bottles of FO

Guest OldGlory

Aztec will now ship 2 one lb bottles of FO thru the post office. For all of us watching every dollar, you can definitely save a few bucks this way.

$13.00 seems like quite a bit for 10 1ozers. I think I bought 10 1ozers from Flaming candle & it was maybe $5.95.

I think so to, I hope these FO are worth it, but I guess distance is a factor in my case.  It is a first order for me from them. don't know if I could afford shipping on a one pound bottle  :unsure:

Hmm, I'm pretty far from NG also but that does seem to be pretty high for 10 1oz fo's. I personally love NG fo's. I don't think you'll have a problem with them, but on Monday, I would probably call them and see if there was a mistake - it couldn't hurt and it might garner you a refund or at least something... 

Hmm, I'm pretty far from NG also but that does seem to be pretty high for 10 1oz fo's. I personally love NG fo's. I don't think you'll have a problem with them, but on Monday, I would probably call them and see if there was a mistake - it couldn't hurt and it might garner you a refund or at least something... 

Think I will call, I refigured all of it twice with their ordering system, I wouldn't think over 6.00---

Called NG this morning. They said that UPS charges a 1lb minimum, regardless of the weight. So, even tho my 10 one oz FO's were under a lb , I had to pay the minimum.  Guess, I should've ordered more  :rolleyes22: , but I have to say that their customer service at great.

• Like 1