4627 and light FO - add vybar?

I tested a great FO - its a skin-safe fragrance and on the lighter side - with 4627. Tried adding it at 6, 8 and 10%. 10% definitely had the best cold and hot throw but the scent was still not quite strong enough. I don't want to increase the amount to 12% --don't want to deal with soot and possibly seepage issues-- plus this FO is kinda on the pricey side. I know 4627 doesn't need any additives, but in this case do you think vybar would help? I don't have any on hand and don't want to order it unless I absolutely have to.

Any thoughts?

Vybar would most likely inhibit the scent more than add to it. As you said, additives are already in the 4627 wax (including vybar)

I know vybar will bind the scent to the wax, but too much will inhibit any kind of throw at all. It's really not needed in that wax. Personally if a scent does not perform well at 6% - I ditch that scent. No sense in making myself crazy trying to make a scent perform when it just is not going to.

Edited by Jcandleattic