Fillmore Container (FMC)

Candybee

I'm not a foodie person but dayum! the Nutmeg and Ginger is an excellent fragrance, as is Christmas Tree.  I got a one ounce bottle each of Pumpkin Chutney and Chai Tea Latte.  I'm trying to blend those two together for a Pumpkin Chai scent.  At 50/50 the Pumpkin overtakes the Chai.  So, going to try 2 to1 next, see how that goes.

Cedar Garland reminds me of Cedar and Saffron OOB.  Does it change in product?

• Like 1

Also, I had a quick question on the Nutmeg & Ginger. For those that have tried it, is it anything close to Pumpkin Souffle from Candlescience? I was reading some old posts and someone had made mention to the similarity. I personally do not care for Pumpkin Souffle from CS so if they are similar I can strike that one off my list. 

Thanks,

Also, I had a quick question on the Nutmeg & Ginger. For those that have tried it, is it anything close to Pumpkin Souffle from Candlescience? I was reading some old posts and someone had made mention to the similarity. I personally do not care for Pumpkin Souffle from CS so if they are similar I can strike that one off my list. 

Thanks,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not to me. :)

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Thanks,

It smells more like an ultra creamy gingerbread spice type. It actually blends well with gingerbread.

I have also blended it with pumpkin souffle and called it Autumn Splendor.

Edited by Candybee

I'm not a foodie person but dayum! the Nutmeg and Ginger is an excellent fragrance, as is Christmas Tree.  I got a one ounce bottle each of Pumpkin Chutney and Chai Tea Latte.  I'm trying to blend those two together for a Pumpkin Chai scent.  At 50/50 the Pumpkin overtakes the Chai.  So, going to try 2 to1 next, see how that goes.

Cedar Garland reminds me of Cedar and Saffron OOB.  Does it change in product?

It smells exactly the same in both candles and soap. Its strong and doesn't morph in either.

Edited by Candybee

@ Candybee,

Have you ever sniffed or tested the Buttery Almond Cookie or the Citrus Spruce from Fillmore? I'm looking at the Buttery Almond Cookie for a mixer, for some reason I've acquired a bunch of testers of various blackberry fos, thought maybe mixing those with a cookie scent to use them up. And wondering how the Citrus Spruce might compare to Elements Balsam and Citrus. Anybody?? Hmmm?

I may have smelled them at their showroom. Lord knows I open every bottle there and sniff everything. But I just don't have any recollection of those oil. Sorry.

Ohh! The blackberry and butter almond cookie should work. You can make a "blackberry thumbprint cookie" or whatever they are called.... jumbleberry cookie? But you need to use a sample that smells the most like jam or jelly.

• Like 1

Please don't tell me about new ones....PLEASE!    :)   

I will say after 4 years of searching this is my Christmas Tree for sure.   

So you don't want to hear about how the FMC Cinnamon Cider reminds me of Bert's Apple Cinnamon Cider, or that the Buttery Almond Cookie makes me drool & I want to drink it oob or how the Olive Blossom ACTUALLY SMELLS LIKE OLIVE BLOSSOMS? They're all amazeballs so far!

• Like 4

My favorite original Christmas tree scent was from Tradewinds so I'm taking the plunge and ordering a whole pound. (although I do love sugared spruce and also Peak's spruce) I also saw the pink lids for breast cancer awareness so ordered those to go on top of some of my jars. Their cranberry citrus is very nice in my parasoy blend as is the olive blossom.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...