So what if ...

Scented

You could tell a supplier that you want them to carry xyz scent (not something currently on the market now that abc supplier has but xyz doesn't ... this is a concoction that you would like to see someone out there make so maybe you didn't have to or it might be a discontinued scent) ... what would that fragrance be? 

For me, I'm thinking about: 

Apple and clove ... (not apple cider and clove and not apple butter and clove) 

A combination of orange blossom, jasmine and something like frank & myrrh tied in there. 

There was this really great Log Cabin scent out there about 10 years ago. (Not BCN's). This one combined the warmth of woods and a very soft pine/juniper perhaps note with a hint of buttery, roasted nuts. This company has long gone out of business and while I still have a bottle of it stashed away, I just can't bring myself to make it for fear it will vamoose. I might, some day, send it to get duped. 

As much as I hate leather, we're on the very last of our Goodlooking Cowboy and I wish I knew what cologne was combined with the leather to make it, because we're going to have some disappointed customers very, very, very soon. 

Edited by Scented

Apple Mint - A mixture of my own that includes an enchanted apple, an orchard nectar and a tiny touch of peppermint that smells absolutely divine!

I would love it if I didn't have to mix it myself and try to get the proportions right every time. (I do weigh it out, so I do get it right every time, I just wish I didn't have too. LOL) 

That's the only mix I use that I can think of that I'd really love to already have bottled up. :) 

For me, it would be Lavender Patchouli -- I've yet to find a supplier (that I use) who has one.  I've done a few blends on my own, but like Jcandleattic said above....it would be nice if we didn't have to.

I'm all about the earthy blends!  Anything with patchouli and/or sandalwood in the mix, and I'm usually on board :)

Hmmm.. where do I begin?

First I want my best selling soap fragrance back.. sandy stones from C&S. It was similar to cool water but had much more depth with deep notes of patchouli, amber, sandalwood, and musk I think.

For fall I want a nice pumpkin apple spice blend.. notes of crisp red apple and buttery pumpkin, with ginger, clove a lots of cinnamon spice.

Next I want a sultry, sweet, exotic, bare naked scent... with white musk, tropical white florals, a hint of vanilla orchid and amber, hawaiian sandalwood, and sweet night blooming jasmine.

I am also tired of making my cranberry orange spice cause I have to buy several oils just to make it. I want a sweet cranberry marmalade with strong notes of fresh juicy orange, orange peel, and lots of clove, cinnamon, and maybe a hint of star anise.

If I think of more I'll post them.

• Like 2

This sounds fantastic.    I may have to blend a bit and try something...

I am also tired of making my cranberry orange spice cause I have to buy several oils just to make it. I want a sweet cranberry marmalade with strong notes of fresh juicy orange, orange peel, and lots of clove, cinnamon, and maybe a hint of star anise.

• Like 1