Need melter suggestions for tart testing

jade

How do you decide which melters to use for testing if you're not going to sell any melters?  I plan to test with a Scentsy burner since they are so popular in my area but will have to buy one & I see they come in so many shapes/sizes & with different bulb sizes.  In my home I have a melter which uses a light bulb but most of the time I throw melts in a jar on an old wickless candle melter.  I'd really appreciate some direction in getting melters for testing. TIA!

You are headed down the right path!

In my area, Scentsy bulb warmers are popular but my online customers almost all use the 2 piece warmer with bowl. I have both warmers and have tested my wax with both.

Scentsy-you'll want a full size warmer, no square dishes.

Glade now make a 2 piece warmer that many of my customers use. They are $10 at places like Walmart (my grocery store even sells them).

Guest OldGlory

I would suggest using every type of melter to test, and record the different results. Results will vary widely under the best circumstances.