Anyone use these Candlewic FO's?

Belinda

Has anyone used mahogany spice, nutmeg and cedar,pomegranate Henri Bendel, Red Hot Cinnamon, smoked apple wood, or any FO that you think is a must have?

I have several of theirs but want to take advantage of their sale!

Thanks!

Well I have the mahogany spice, but haven't done anything with it. I use a few of their oils. I believe others would say their shortbread and snicker doodle ones should not be overlooked. 

In bath bombs, we've used the pink sangria and peach bellini. Both are delicious. Their Paris Amore seemed pretty realistic to me compared to BBW. While I do really like their bay laurel, it's not a mover in our neck of the woods. I do like their grapefruit jasmine and few others. Oh and Voodoo Love is nice in paraffin. 

With you bringing up this topic, I think it's time to pull that canella bark out and make it along with mahogany spice. 

How I wish I could get in on this sale ... maybe I'll lose my mind and do so anyway lol ... I want to try some of their other FOs. The ginger and frankincense, the mandarin sandalwood, nutmeg and cedar, november rain as does the smoked apple wood have me curious ... dang, dang, dang.

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

Scented, I hope I haven't caused you too much stress! I know how we FO hoarders are about sales LOL! I hope you get to take advantage of it. 

You may as well go ahead. You know you'll be miserable till you do  :sad2:

I'm so sorry to be such an enabler!  :wink:

The Paris Amore, jasmine & grapefruit and grapefruit and blackberry are the ones I've soaped without a problem. I have a few others I really ought to try out ... I just can't seem to get to them dang it. I was born six arms too short I think. 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 2

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, Spiced Cider, Pumpkin Ginger Streusal, Butterscotch Pudding, Red apple peel- I liked those in my melts, not sure about soap yet... (wish I could order more, but I have vowed to get through my samples and current stash first, which doesn't usually happen!)

• Like 2

Their Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, Pumpkin Ginger Streusel and Pumpkin Harvest Chai are all awesome. PGS is great on its own and as a mixer.  Their Black Raspberry Vanilla & Blueberry Pie are both great (and smell just like CS version) and Maple Buttered Syrup smells delicious. I also like Salted Caramel and Storm Watch.  

• Like 1

Paris Amore description from B&BW:

• Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Sparkling Pink Champagne, Apple Blossoms, Dewy Freesia
  • Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulips, Water Lily, Frangipani
  • Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

Now what you smell out of this is a perfumed fruity floral blend. It's rather warm and inviting, but the musk and amber are the primary dry notes that come through

I'm a sucker for buying oils by the pound that I've never tried before -- we won't talk about my wasted money....instead, we'll talk about the ones that made it worth my risk :)  I did get Smoked Applewood and Poinsettia Pine.  Both are wonderful oils in parasoy!!  As for November Rain, I purchased a sample of that one once upon a time -- it's just meh.  I've never smelled the original so I'm not sure how close it is.  I personally love Nutmeg & Cedar -- it's just one that I couldn't move with our customers.

I also got some samples of their Glade dupes -- I haven't put them into wax yet, but OOB I really liked Angel Whispers and Cashmere....something....woods, maybe?

Anyway, hope this helps!

That does help a lot! Thanks!

I just got my order in yesterday and thinking about placing another one while the sale is going on. I got:

Oatmeal Milk & Honey- love the way it smells OOB!

Spice-not really a spice scent to me. Hard to describe

Tangerine-smells nice

Fig Henri Bendel-smells nice, not my usual type of scent though

Sugar Plum

Berry Tangerine-Love!

Pumpkin Chai-Love!

Rattlesnake Grass-Don't usually like floral type scents but this one is great!

Pomegranate Cider-Love!

I'm thinking about getting a few more holiday scents though. Maybe Holiday sparkle.

I just got my order in yesterday and thinking about placing another one while the sale is going on. I got:

Oatmeal Milk & Honey- love the way it smells OOB!

Spice-not really a spice scent to me. Hard to describe

Tangerine-smells nice

Fig Henri Bendel-smells nice, not my usual type of scent though

Sugar Plum

Berry Tangerine-Love!

Pumpkin Chai-Love!

Rattlesnake Grass-Don't usually like floral type scents but this one is great!

Pomegranate Cider-Love!

I'm thinking about getting a few more holiday scents though. Maybe Holiday sparkle.

Have you ever tried Pomegranate Cider from CS?  If so, is it the same as the one from CW?  Tempted to place another order....

• Like 1

Pumpkin Chai-Love!

Belinda,

I thought you might like that one. We have very similar taste in scents and that is one of the pumpkin scents that I really like!

Edited by megandgarr
  • Like 1

Nursenancy, I tried placing another order yesterday and Autumn Leaves was in my cart but apparently you can only use the sale coupon one time! I may have to get a friend to place an order for me and I'll just give her the money for it. I really wish they accepted pay pal!