wick stickers

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

My resource has changed their wick stickers so I am on the hunt for really sticky wick stickers... the kind that if accidentally stuck on the bottom of the jar you have to get something sharp to remove it. I didn't realize how spoiled I was until they switched to one that is less sticky.

Yes, I'm pouting, lol.  :(

What about Permatex Red High Temp RTV Silicone? You can buy locally & not have to pay for shipping. I think it might be even less work than the bloody little stickers on the back of the wick stick-ums. A dab'll do ya!

Yep..this is what I use too. Like it way better than the wick stick-ums..I know for sure these lil guys are not definetly not moving on me. I get it at Walmart, it's a little cheaper than automotive places. :)

Edited by Daisymay66
  • Like 1

those gel dots don't work for me, they melt when I pour at temp.  I'll have to look at where I got them, but there are foam stickies for the wick retainer that work very well.

And.... don't forget....

The dollar glue gun with a dollar pack of refill at the dollar store.  They work just fine!