I can't seem to find my old saved posts

denetteb

Hello!  It is been a few months since I have been on this forum (love the new look btw!) and I can't seem to find where my saved topics are.  On the old interface, I remember I had a place were I could save a forum topic (one that I followed) and I could also categorize and organize all my saved/subscribed topics into sub-topics.  For example, I had a bunch of saved posts about chocolate fragrance oils under a category called "Best Chocolate Fragrances" or something like that.  I can't seem to find where those are now.  Are they still there, or have they been deleted with the new forum set-up?  Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks a bunch!

Ugh...bummer.  Yes, you could and it was an incredibly helpful feature.  I had saved posts for all the searching and research I did on candle waxes and wicks, and a ton of fragrances I was interested in finding.  It looks like all my saved topics are now gone as I can only see posts/topics that I have saved since July of last year, but I had topics saved from years ago with helpful information.  Oh darn.  If there is any way to bring this feature back, or something similar to it, that would be great. I was neat to be able to save a post and then categorize it for easy retrieval when I needed it...for example, I had saved a ton of posts on wicks and which wicks work with certain waxes, and when i was finally ready to take the plunge and order my candle making supplies, I went back to my save posts and re-read all the ones in my wax and wicks categories.  The feature also played really well into my quirky organizational OCD!   :)

Oh that sounds great!  Thank you so much!  Please let me know if you find anything.  For now, I guess I will spend my mandatory down time (just had surgery and am sentenced to two weeks on the couch) re-searching.  The good thing about this is I am sure that I will find threads that I had missed before and discover a ton of new helpful information!  I just love this forum so much, and everyone is so very helpful and kind.  Thank you so much for your help Vicky!

• 4 weeks later...

You can subscribe to a thread or to a whole forum. It is called "Follow" now and the button for that is in the upper right corner. If you want to see what you have subscribed to go to the upper right where your user name is there is a little arrow that points down click on it and the click on the "Content/Follow" link.