So a challenge

Scented

We're tired of incense bags biting the dust on us and want to change our look anyway for the product. What we're looking for though is what kind of packaging to go to. He wants those dang boxes that incense comes in at Wally World and other places. I did happen to see (Alibaba businesses though) plastic containers ... 

Now we don't really want to go abroad to get anything. In looking for the boxes, the closest I could find were pencil boxes ... any ideas where to get the ones for incense? 

I think the tubes will be easier to find, but the price might make our bank acct. scream a little. However, I'm open to suggestions since I am production, research, development. 

I put my incense in a cello bag and that is put inside a resealable polyethylene bag.  Not my favorite look but seems to keep the incense fresh with the resealable bag.  And, the the cello keeps the fragrance from leeching.  Is he looking at those pillow boxes that Gonesh comes in?  I have looked all over for pillow boxes like that.

I have found some boxes at Papermart and the like but the cost is pretty expensive for incense.  Especially when the cello and poly bags are just pennies each.  Below is some of the packaging styles I have looked at.

If I could get the size of the first on with colors like these:  http://www.papermart.com/colored-embossed-jewelry-boxes/id=11265#TWOCOLORED    I might really consider it.

I have even looked at Vellum envelopes and other envelopes, cigar tubes, something attractive to put the cello bags in.  Just haven't found anything I like. The pillow box would be my first choice and second something like the silverware boxes.  After that the mailing tube but would like to be a telescoping tube of some sort, along the lines of these...  http://www.papermart.com/telescoping-mailing-tubes/id=1210#1210

We do sticks. He wants like what walmart incense comes in. We did see a clear tube, but even I think that would get expensive. When I mentioned it, he went hmmm. I hadnt thought about cigar tubes. We did find pencil boxes, but I think those are too short.

Here is an idea what about wax paper just fold and tuck them around your incense. You could use your labels to close it. It would not take much effort. Your incense would be wrapped tightly so you would have less breakage. Not the stuff you buy at the grocery store more like this http://www.webstaurantstore.com/15-x-15-dry-wax-paper-4000-case/150DW1515.html

My problem with the wax, while I can comprehend the idea, is that these stores we're in are wanting our incense, but we're not going to be there to see what happens to them or people might poach etc. Want to avoid that. 

Now the pillow boxes there might work out too. 

• 3 months later...