Vicky_CO

What kind of displays do you use?

Hi Missy and Jane!

Yep, that's me!........and my style.....

Now you can put a face with my name....lol

Thanks guys!

Trappeur

:) I knew your face from another forum, but I'm still glad we got to see it. :) 

• Like 2

Your so kind Jc....aaahhhh...thankyou.

Thankhyou Vicky and TallTayle......means a lot to me.....

Trappeur

• Like 2

WOW!  Was looking for new soap/candle display ideas and happened upon this thread.  All of you have different but great displays.  My mind

is reeling now with ideas.  Mine doesn't get moved any more so I can go with a more permanent display.  I'm going to contact Specialty Wood

Products to see if they can combine the concept from 2 different displays into 1 for me.  Thanks ladies for the inspiration!

• Like 1

Wow ! Everyones displays are just beautiful ! I also love the candy bar idea - so darn cute ! Trappeur your display is just beautiful, it looks so homey

and welcoming :) I especially live the candles in the crocks, just lovely ! I never had luck wicking vintage items. I noticed most of them had 1 wick

may I ask you how you go about wicking them _ what wicks. Maybe I'll give it another shot + see what happens. The pictures must bring you back 

wonderful memories - just beautiful :) You guys are really inspiring me this morning. How do you guys go about getting into a craft show - especially

the ones during the holidays. Thanks so much for sharing your photos everyone. Love starting Mondays this way :)

How did I miss seeing posts of Trappeur's set up. I love all the pics! Great set up and I just love your style! The furniture pieces really add the pizazz to your displays.

• Like 1