CS- Lavender & Chamomile

Does anyone have trouble wicking this scent? I went up on my wick and it still has a difficult time with small flames and a MP that doesn't get to full. I guess I'm going to have to go up one more. If anyone has used this in soy and had trouble wicking it I'd love to know your experience. Thanks!

I use this in 6006 for my jelly jars and in ecosoya PB for votives and never had any issues with having to wick up.

Good luck with testing because it's one of my best throwers and it's my #1 seller by a landslide. People really like this scent (which always surprises me because florals are NOT my cup of tea!)

I gave up with 415- along with CS beach linen....and CS angel

Not sure why but those 3 scents I cannot wick for anything - small flames that putter out going up to a CDN16 and going higher I was not comfortable with as most all scents with my jar take a 10 or 12 max

Its a shame this FO isn't soap safe or I would have tried it by now. So instead I got Soapalooza'a Blue Chamomile and Tassi Lavender and make my own Lavender Chamomile for soap. I just blend them at 50/50%. NO A&D and have time for a lovely swirl.

Have to agree with Amanda-- it sells like crazy. Don't know if my version works in wax. Just thought if you were looking for a soap safe version this one is awesome.

I hate it when CS comes out with a FO I want then I find out its not soap and body safe. Argh!!

Its a shame this FO isn't soap safe or I would have tried it by now. So instead I got Soapalooza'a Blue Chamomile and Tassi Lavender and make my own Lavender Chamomile for soap. I just blend them at 50/50%. NO A&D and have time for a lovely swirl.

Have to agree with Amanda-- it sells like crazy. Don't know if my version works in wax. Just thought if you were looking for a soap safe version this one is awesome.

I hate it when CS comes out with a FO I want then I find out its not soap and body safe. Argh!!

That sounds good! I'll compare it the CS one & let you know. I didn't notice it wasn't body safe.

These are pics of 8oz tin, 464, Eco14 with 7% with CS lavendar & chamomile. This is the end of the 2nd 3 hour burn. Could it be because you're using jars? I'll try in a jar next, but I bet the same thing will happen as yours.

Whoops I see a dog hair, sorry!

post-9009-0-91293500-1403876068_thumb.jp

post-9009-0-72716300-1403876083_thumb.jp

Edited by ChandlerWicks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those look really good. Looks like your wicking is doing well for that tin. How is your HT?

Thanks, most of the FOs I try in the tins with 464 & Ecos look like that all the way down. Awesomely!!!!!!! Thanks to OG for introducing me to 464. I still feel 415 has better HT, but the wicking is not as good as in 464.

The HT is extremely light. I have Tassi Lavendar & I'll order her Blue Chamomile next. CSs version has such a beautiful scent, I'll have to try making my own.

Good luck with the Soapalooza blend. Hope it throws in your wax.

I think Elements has a version called Bedtime Bath? I may be wrong. I ordered it once for CP and it was so so but customers still liked it. I'm pretty sure its lavender and chamomile.

Guest OldGlory

Hey Chandler, THANK YOU for helping me with my wholesale orders! You did such an outstanding job - couldn't have done it without you for sure. They want to have a "Made in TN" night there at the store. If you aren't busy in early Nov., I'd love for you to come with me to represent my company! Keep it in mind, ok?

Edited by OldGlory

Those sure are beautiful tins!  Such a wonderful burn.  I've been wanting to do tins for quite a while and get requests for them all the time.  I think I'll order some of those tins from CS.  I did notice on the CS site it was stated that the 6oz holds almost as much as an 8oz tin but much cheaper.  What are your suggestions Tracy?

Thanks!

Trappeur

OG taught me how to use the 8oz tins, so for now, they work awesome. I didn't know that about the 6oz ones. I'll check that out! 

I'll stick a couple of Eco12s & 14s in an envelope, so you can try those with your 464. 6% or 7% FO works the best & most of the burns look like those pics, all the way down. I think 415 has better HT, but the burns are what keep me with 464. Plus, the difference in HT is very small.