First Polymer clay Humm.....

Vicky_CO

I figure you guys would love to see my hum.. I am not sure what to call them they are not total failure but they sure are not successes

Roses kind a went flat and I should have picked more contrasting colors I was going for gothic

post-8-0-26982200-1403634463_thumb.jpg

Tealight holder same color issue as above I did try to texture it LOL

post-8-0-07688700-1403634464_thumb.jpg

I did not make the cane long enough to cover the jar. Colors are better though. Beads my son made from scraps.

post-8-0-08898400-1403634467_thumb.jpg

post-8-0-62030500-1403634466_thumb.jpg

From above cane stretched over clay shaped like a cabochon I like this one. 

post-8-0-11098100-1403634466_thumb.jpg

These are not to bad I really need to get my shaping down.

post-8-0-16326600-1403634465_thumb.jpg

You can laugh honest I know I am.

• Like 1

Those are pretty good!  I have been reading a lot of boards and tutorials online and it seems a little intimidating.  I know the only way I am gonna learn is just by diving in.  I think the next time I get to a Hobby Lobby or such I will have to look for more of this stuff.  

Edited by pcbrook

I am fascinated, Vickie! Those are made from polymer clay?

Yep polymer clay and depending on how you finish a piece it does not look like polymer clay.

Those are pretty good!  I have been reading a lot of boards and tutorials online and it seems a little intimidating.  I know the only way I am gonna learn is just by diving in.  I think the next time I get to a Hobby Lobby or such I will have to look for more of this stuff.  

I read ton before I dived in I was scared to death am still intimidated. I sat and looked at my first bit a clay for a while. I am determined to push forward and create some stuff even if it bad. LOL