Innovative Fragrances in GA

blt212

Sorry I never heard of them & their website doesn't give any clue to if they are a supplier or manufacturer or what their policies happen to be.  If you find out anything post again please.  :)

Sales rep (Eva) called me about two weeks ago.  Without going into the whole story, that woman is a complete moron!  I asked if they could provide a fragrance list for me to look at -- after all, it is helpful to see what you would be buying.  She informed me that it's impossible to do that because their list is so huge and ever-changing.  Okay, so let me get this straight.  You want me to purchase products from your company, but you don't keep a list of fragrances on your website.  Oh, I see -- I send you say $100 and you just send me whatever oils you'd like for me to have.  Got it.  Ummm, no!

• Like 2

That's not unusual with the bigger companies. If they are a manufacturer their fragrance libraries ARE huge. When I order from one of those companies I first let them know what fragrances I have in mind (with a detailed description what the fragrance should smell like), then they will produce some samples for me to test and a price offer and after I  may order or not.