Sweet Tea by park hill

Oregon trails has a sweet tea and so does natures garden I believe

I have not used them but do use the black tea from daystar and Oregon trails... To me they smell like sweet tea

Daystar may even have the southern sweet tea- I know one supplier does I just can't remember which one at the moment

Guest OldGlory

Just a word of caution when trying to find an exact match for a wholesale account (from someone who has tried to do this at least a dozen times):

Set a limit at the beginning. If it's the $ amount you are willing to spend to find it, or the number of fragrances you are willing to test, or the amount of time you are willing to search. From the perspective of the client, you should be able to find whatever THEY WANT - and that is not the case.

Companies custom blend fragrances and you will probably never get it exactly the same - maybe very close but not identical. Don't get their hopes up of an exact match, but explain you may be able to find something very similar. If they say "No, it has to be exactly the same" they aren't being realistic and will send you on a never ending goose chase. If they are open to something very similar, I would suggest saying something like this: "I will buy 3 fragrances and put them in wax and let you test burn them. If one of them meets your standards I will order more of it. If nothing meets your standards I'm very sorry but I tried."

And I strongly encourage you to charge them for the research and development of a product that is for them. Maybe $20 or $25 would do it. They have to understand that this is costing you and you are happy to try but at their expense. You need to charge them enough to cover your costs.

I could be reading everything wrong, but wood is wrapped around a burning candle jar? I've been trying to test & have the safest burning candle for 3 years now, still paranoid something will happen.  I have been wasting alot of time than, if this ok.

Description

Our Best Sellers! These smell amazing & look great too! Willow wrapped glass is hand-poured with the finest essential oils blended with clean burning soy-based wax. You can't go wrong with any of these wonderful scents. 
 4.75"W x 5"H 

Sweet Tea:  Light and refreshing fragrance of freshly brewed herbal tea. Our favorite! 
Edited by ChandlerWicks

Guest OldGlory

Is the suggestion that they have developed a sweet tea essential oil? I'm probably not understanding that, lol. Or maybe I AM understanding and should continue banging my head on the wall....

Guest OldGlory

Oh the horror. We should start a thread about the crazy things we hear in this business...aka the things that make me bang my head against the wall.

Candlelore, made me chuckle

There is a company right next door to me with that very name- but all their sites are down so not sure if they are still doing it

I am doing a home show the 20th- maybe I will try out the whole "made with essential oils" theory and see how it goes....lmao

Candlelore, made me chuckle

There is a company right next door to me with that very name- but all their sites are down so not sure if they are still doing it

I am doing a home show the 20th- maybe I will try out the whole "made with essential oils" theory and see how it goes....lmao

That's because they weren't real MS. Excellent idea, charge an astronomical amount for Hotel Costes & say it's an essential oil made from a Paris hotel.

Are you telling me my bottle of Bubble Gum essential oil ain't real?  Say it ain't so!!

I do have to say those willow holders are cute, but I would be very hesitant to have anything with open flame around it.

Candlelore, I like it.  Our own urban legends...

Of course it's real, don't be silly!

I'm thinking dog poop essential oil, I have 6 dogs and since all the dogs in the area run wild & make a potty stop at least once a day in my yard, I'd be rich.

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

I attended a large regional craft show maybe 10 years ago, right after I started a business with essential oils only. My friend dragged me across to a table selling "essential oils" - black cherry essential oil - REALLY?

I am going to suggest to Vickie a thread dedicated to Candlelore. Great idea :)