Clarus 3022 with CD, CDN, Zinc wicks?

Love this wax! Tried CDs and CDNs, but even with different sizes I tried, I do get some soot. It may just be that I am not used to working with CD wicks. Connie's recommended Zinc -- I wasn't too crazy about the zinc wicks in this wax. Anyone use wicks other than CDs, CDNs, or Zincs with this wax?

I've tried LX wicks with this wax and they do just fine but prefer cdn wicks. Zincs couldn't handle 3022 and I didn't like the look of eco wicks but they did just fine. The issue of soot on the jar is a tough one. Bakery fragrances high in vanillin and some other ingredients tend to burn off in the form of soot and unless you find a more efficient combination of wax, wick and jar through testing will have to accept a certain amount on those fragrances. The other solution would be to move on to another fragrance that doesn't soot and provides a more efficient burn. Straight sided containers do the best but really this wax will work in just about all applications.  HTH

Steve