How was your events this weekend?

I had 3 markets this weekend. I did one on Friday, Saturday, then Sunday (today). I was having a good weekend until today. Market was slow due to graduation so less people showed up. Then it got cloudy and since I am outdoors I closed an hour early. As I was packing my last item into my car it started to rain. I was just in time!

Other than today Friday and Saturday were great. Selling a lot of shampoo soap, shaving soap, herbal soap, bastiles. Oh yeah, I just added some salt bars this weekend and they nearly sold out. Also, I sold out all my palm candles. I will be making a lot of soap this week to catch up. So all in all it was good!

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

I had an open house at my home this weekend, and it went really well!  Sold a ton of melts and bye bye bugs (  the bugs are starting to arrive thick and heavy...lol!)  all in all a great weekend!  Now to gear up for a huge craft show in 2 weeks!!  Hope everyone did well this weekend!

• Like 1

Had a 3-day garden fair. Gorgeous weather, nearby air show (so extra fun entertainment as the Thunderbirds flew over), great friends we see only once a year.

Soap in the newest custom blended scents sold mostly, quite a few beeswax candles and neck coolers.