OMG I'm Dying here!!!

just placed my order (thank you fellow enablers!), but these do sound amazing!  looking forward to trying them out next weekend....  ordered Lavender Pound Cake, Sugared Cronut, Coriander Rosewood, Nordic Spa, Oats and Honey, Vanilla Cardomom, Princess Jasmine, and Teak Bamboo.  will be fun to try out some new fo's!

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up ordering 16 of the new scents. The only one in wax currently is Grey Dawn. I'm a fan. Anyone have a clue what cologne dupe this is? Haven't thought to ask LS yet...wasn't even sure if they would divulge that info. I was pleased with most of them OOB.

Edited by number2of7

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, you rascals get to commenting on those you recently bought so those of us who are weak will cave in and buy now.  There's another sale going on!

I sometimes forget to come back and do updates....

Grey Dawn - WONDERFUL in parasoy, but it is a masculine scent

Blackberry Frankincense - it is along the same lines as Blackberry Amber....mild but nice.

Vanilla Cardamom - yum!  This one is sweet and somehow earthy at the same time.

Ocean Waves - meh :\  I prefer Peak's Ocean to this one.

Princess Jasmine - haven't put this is wax yet, but makes a gorgeous lotion and perfume.  Straight jasmine gives me a mild headache -- this one has all sorts of notes going on that tames it down. 

Black Fig & Honey - haven't tried in wax, but don't care for it OOB.  I was expecting sweet, not weird.

Plum Blush -- still on the fence with this one.  There's something in there that I don't care for, but it does throw nicely.

Sugared Cronut -- haven't put in wax yet, because OOB it smells light and too much like so many other bakery scents with vanilla/cinnamon in them.

Blackberry Lemonade -- probably my favorite, even though I don't detect much lemonade.  In my opinion, it's more of a blackberry mixed drink, minus the alcohol.

Coriander Rosewood -- too light.  I prefer Rosewood & Musk from AH.

Coconut Bourbon -- haven't put in wax, but I'm loving it OOB.  Not really picking up bourbon notes, but it may bloom in wax.

Nordic Spa -- saving that one for a rainy day when I have nothing else to do.  It's just okay....nothing special.

Hope this helps :)

I have test burned the Coconut Bourbon.  I love the scent but it could be a little stronger.  To me it smells exactly as it is titled.  In container palm on a scale of 1 to 5 I would say HT is about a 4.