OMG I'm Dying here!!!

Jack if I could jump thru this forum and choke you I would! JJ- Lol

I would of never known about these had you not posted- I do not use oils from them but these sound Devine and I am finding myself very tempted!!! Thanks a lot.......I was saying how I NEED to stop but some of these sound like a good match for my new line

• Like 2

Jack if I could jump thru this forum and choke you I would! JJ- Lol

I would of never known about these had you not posted- I do not use oils from them but these sound Devine and I am finding myself very tempted!!! Thanks a lot.......I was saying how I NEED to stop but some of these sound like a good match for my new line

Haha! Sorry about that! They just sound sooooo amazing I had to post about it.

I had samples of almost all of them in a cart and closed the lid on my laptop and now y'all are making me want to go back and get them! As OldGlory said, enablers! LOL!

But if any of you give in and buy them please share how you like or dislike them!

Oh I bet that vanilla cardamom is sweet, sweet, sweet. 

Am not tempted here since I blew a wad at Peak lol.

That one was one of them that I ordered!  Looking forward to getting them to see what they are like!

Oh I really should not have read this thread, just got orders from 4 others, so my budget's a little tight, but oh these do sound good.... sigh, heading over to their site now....

And....I just recieived my first ever order from there Friday, thanks to this thread. Very impressed with the quality of the oils. They are delicious OOB. I do blame you all for yet another supplier on my list! I'm supposed to be whittling down, people!  :D  :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, has anyone ordered and received any of their new oils?  Curious what others think before taking the plunge.  I had JUST placed an order with them two days before they sent out the newsletter advertising the new oils.  I was kinda miffed, but story of my life! 

Received my order for several of the new FO! They are really good!! I'll post OOB reviews a little later. The (edited) sale on these new FO only ends June 30th

Did you happen to get Grey Dawn?  I was most curious about that one....

Edited by Scented

Did you happen to get Grey Dawn? I was most curious about that one....

Yes I did get that one. I was too and glad I did. It has a fresh herbal smell to it OOB. Maybe a bit of a cologne note in there too. I don't know your tastes but I believe you may like it.

• Like 2