Candlewarmers.com

Daisymay66

Hi!

So I put in my 1st order from here. I was so excited to get them. They were supposed to ship them to my business to save on the shipping. They didn't :( and shipping was $100. I bout flipped! So how to you all handle that. Do you eat the whole shipping cost or add it all on to your products?

Guest OldGlory

Daisy, I would first contact Candlewarmers.com and tell them that they made an error, and ask them to credit you for the difference. It's the RIGHT thing to do. And, even if they won't give you back the difference, at least you asked and you have a better idea of what sort of customer service they offer. (cough) And, if they did that to me, I would make sure all my friends knew about it.

When I have things shipped I factor that cost into my pricing. I think most people do the same - but, this is your business and you get to decide how to handle costs and set prices. YOU da boss, lol. :)

Ok thanks for your advice! That is exactly what I'll do! I ordered 36 burners, which 12 of them are just the small plug-in ones. I'm hoping they will do something but I'm thinking I'm going to have to just eat a large portion of it. I certainly can't add $3.60 on to the little plug in type :( I bought one of there Hurrican Lamps a few months ago and I love it!

With this particular vendor (this happened to me also) shipping will be added for each item as you put it in  your cart.  When you order a large quantity, they prefer you email them and not order from the site (or they used to anyway) and they will give you a shipping price and then pay by invoice sent to you.  Contact them asap and let them know what happened.  They have been great to work with in the past and I'm sure it will be resolved for you.