Cowboy scent

Daisymay66

Texas Candle Supply has a scent called chaps and it's a blend of leather and berries (I think). It smells pretty good. I blend leather and cherry and leather and vanilla and leather and strawberry, but those appeal to women.

• Like 1

Tobacco, New Mown Hay, Narcissus, Helitropine, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Leather, Vanilla, Neroli, Honeycomb, Cotton, Animalic Musk, Campfire/Firewood/Smoke, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Birch Tar, Oakmoss, Amber, Chocolate, Whisky, Bourbon, Bay Rum, Dirt.

A musk-like boozy leather base with a hint of campfire would be the ideal scent, IMHO.

Edited by rctfavr3
  • Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Tobacco, New Mown Hay, Narcissus, Helitropine, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Leather, Vanilla, Neroli, Honeycomb, Cotton, Animalic Musk, Campfire/Firewood/Smoke, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Birch Tar, Oakmoss, Amber, Chocolate, Whisky, Bourbon, Bay Rum, Dirt.

A musk-like boozy leather base with a hint of campfire would be the ideal scent, IMHO.

A musk-like boozy leather - add in the tobacco and boy did you hit the nail on the head there! Sounds just like my ex in Texas.

What about making a blend of 50/50 Autumn Leaves & some Campfire, or you could probably use Hayride in place of the Autumn Leaves. I personally made the first blend I mentioned a while back and my friend's boyfriend who is a cowboy loved it. I called It Cowboy Campfire.