Scents for an Italian festival

kfintoni

I need to pick your collective brains. I am doing a large Italian festa and want to make layered candles in green, white and red. I am looking for Italian like scents that would go well together in red white and green.

Thanks for any help,

Karen in MA

Guest OldGlory

You could try some scents that represent italian ices. I don't know much about them but you could look at the grocery store, like lime, coconut, strawberry or red raspberry.

You could think about vinos (wines), a mix of herbals ... let's say basil, parsley and any combination of others ... (maybe anise ;) )

If you're wanting to keep solely with those colors it could be limiting on the fragrances. 

I like the ida of the Italian ices. I could use cherry, lemon and LIme. I do have Almond Biscotti FO and Pistachio FO coming so I was going to use that for the green and white but was stuck on the red for the bottom, maybe a cherry amaretto fro the red. I also have a wine fragrance coming. I do have a few basil and herb like fo so maybe those with the wine.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Karen in MA