Walmart Tarts

pixie

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that wants to try out and compare the walmart tarts against there own.  Right now (at my walmart) they have a huge bin in the center isle filled with clamshells.  They are the better home and garden brand.  They are only $2 and throw like there's no tomorrow. 

Just though id let ya'll know since $2 is a pretty amazing price i think.

I haven't tried them but I have friends who have.  They like them but they don't last as long as mine.  They said they're strong at first but fizzle out after a few hours. I've been tempted to try them but I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money, even if it's only $2.

I've tried a couple of them but haven't noticed where they're any stronger than mine. As with SuzyK, my customers tell me that mine last a lot longer. Not sure why that is. Could just be the scent they've used from them.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Walmart wax is cheap don't last long. Any one who makes there own is stronger than Walmart. Walmart is known for cheap and inferior products. Which is why there's is 2.00. It don't last long.  I have tried them they are weak and last just a little time. as far a the wax they use i am not sure. But why anyone would think they are good is beyond me. I sell my tarts all day long for 2.99 and are far superior.