Name my blend!

rctfavr3

Ok, so I've now tested my latest scent creation. It's a mix of Fig, Green Tea, and Ginger. It's has more Fig FO than anything else, but because of the Tea and Ginger...it doesn't smell like Fig... so I'm at a loss on what to call it. Any ideas for a name? 

It smells amazing!

Edited by rctfavr3

Is this scent more fresh? or sweet+spicy? Fig can often be either, and with ginger and tea it sounds like it might be more on the spicy side. If it's more of a warm, sweet, spicy scent, you might go with something like Sunrise Fig, Desert Fig, or if it doesn't really remind you of fig, more vague and unspecific (Spiced/Sweet Sunrise, etc). If it's fresher, you might want to go with names like Oasis Fig, Spring Fig, stuff like that.

Either way, it sounds pretty great! :)

Is this scent more fresh? or sweet+spicy? Fig can often be either, and with ginger and tea it sounds like it might be more on the spicy side. If it's more of a warm, sweet, spicy scent, you might go with something like Sunrise Fig, Desert Fig, or if it doesn't really remind you of fig, more vague and unspecific (Spiced/Sweet Sunrise, etc). If it's fresher, you might want to go with names like Oasis Fig, Spring Fig, stuff like that.

Either way, it sounds pretty great! :)

It is definitely more spicy than sweet, but also still rather fresh. An almost Autumnal aroma but not "dry" like most spiced aromas. Fig's funny like that. The fig is pretty non-descript and the ginger has a slightly lemony aspect so I like the idea of "Sunrise" or something to that affect.