Organizing your FO's

Belinda

I have two long shelves over the work bench and then a rack of shelves next to the bench. The top shelf holds candle fragrances and the bottom shelf has my soap fragrances. These are the current production fragrances and are in alphabetical order. The shelves next to the bench hold fragrances for Seasonal and are grouped by supplier.

I keep my soaping oils seperate from my candlemaking oils. I use the empty candle glass boxes with the dividers in them to store my bottles. Each box is dedicated to a scent type; floral, fruit, citrus, bakery, fall, holiday, etc. Just easier for me. I don't need to keep them by supplier as I know who the supplier is for each fragrance. When a fragrance gets low I just pull the bottle out and put it in my 'oils I need to order' box. I think it would be too confusing for me to sort by supplier. I prefer to sort by scent type so I can see at a glance all the ones I have for a particular type.

Right now I have mine sorted by supplier but after reading through some of these, I may change to sorting by type. 

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Denise2456, those are some neat drawers from Ikea. How many bottles does each hold? I might have to order a couple. Thanks!

Right now I have mine sorted by supplier but after reading through some of these, I may change to sorting by type. 

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Denise2456, those are some neat drawers from Ikea. How many bottles does each hold? I might have to order a couple. Thanks!

Belinda, this the best storage I've bought for my supplies so far. Sam's, I believe it was $99, but it's been 3 or 4 years. I think you could fit about 1/4 of your FO stash in it! :lol:  The 1ozers up to 8ozs. 

post-9009-0-84081700-1402484625_thumb.jp

Edited by ChandlerWicks