How are these made?

whitnick

I came across these on ebay. What a cute idea! I wonder if they use some kind of an embed mold? They look pretty uniform in size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pumpkin-Spice-Highly-Scented-Soy-Sprinkled-Drops-Momma-Me-Candles-/301169919144?pt=Candles&hash=item461f2044a8

I had never heard of the company Pink Zebra before but I came across them as I was googling for more information on the "soy sprinkles" they look very similar.

https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/fragrances.asp

These would be great for customers that wanted to try their own recipes my combining different ones.

I made some with Palm wax no rolling or anything and they came out great..except i only get a 5 hour throw. That is fine for me but the people i make for like in your face strong so I discontinued them. I do still have some that I use and love it!

I made some with Palm wax no rolling or anything and they came out great..except i only get a 5 hour throw. That is fine for me but the people i make for like in your face strong so I discontinued them. I do still have some that I use and love it!

I wonder if palm wax doesn't absorb as well when cold.

country bee, what was a long time?  Longer than a week?

i found a sample some old all natural pillar blend pellets from like 10 years ago.  right now just trying out the application process.  Im thinking the absorbtion rate would be the same on any wax.  Its really wet.  I just tested a 1/2 lb pellets and 1/2 oz fragrance for starters and put in a zipped bag.  I might try the GB444 wax flakes next.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so they sat for a week (yeah I forgot about them until now) and they are completely dry.  I put some in a bag for somone to test and noticed they did mess up the bag really bad just from very light handeling.  Even though I would put this in a plastic or glass jar, I assume the same will happen....hmmmmm