Soap Making Fragrance Oils

LOL :D .  I clicked onto this thread thinking was going to be a thread talking about FOs for use in soap (as opposed to candles), instead of an actual company.

I've never even heard of soapmakingfragranceoils before, but for what it's worth, Soapalooza (formerly Southern Soapers) sells an awesome Tassie Lavender (it's my go-to lavender). I noticed that they also sell a fragrance called Persian Limewood, as well as Sweet Peas & Rhubarb. I don't know if they are the exact same as what soapmakingfragranceoils sells, but I just thought I'd mention that. :)

LOL :D .  I clicked onto this thread thinking was going to be a thread talking about FOs for use in soap (as opposed to candles), instead of an actual company.

I've never even heard of soapmakingfragranceoils before, but for what it's worth, Soapalooza (formerly Southern Soapers) sells an awesome Tassie Lavender (it's my go-to lavender). I noticed that they also sell a fragrance called Persian Limewood, as well as Sweet Peas & Rhubarb. I don't know if they are the exact same as what soapmakingfragranceoils sells, but I just thought I'd mention that. :)

It's a long, sad, nasty story, but they are the same FOs. Cindy Gooding is the owner now, of some of Denises oils, or all of them, not sure. I think both Soapalooza & Cindy have the formulas of the FOs. Anyway doesn't matter, Cindys website will be back up under the name of "Fragrance Labratory" You can facebook her under the name Cindy Gooding until her site is back up.

Darn you! I want to try them now....but I am not seeing Persian limewood- am I missing it somehow

I hope it's because she's not fully up & running. She also has a Lime Margarita! I'll facebook her & ask about the PL!

Maybe Lorilei has some for sale. BRB!

Payback is rough, ain't it? Thanks to you I have a Sweetcakes fix going on!

It's a long, sad, nasty story, but they are the same FOs. Cindy Gooding is the owner now, of some of Denises oils, or all of them, not sure. I think both Soapalooza & Cindy have the formulas of the FOs. Anyway doesn't matter, Cindys website will be back up under the name of "Fragrance Labratory" You can facebook her under the name Cindy Gooding until her site is back up.

Thanks! That's good to know!