buying wax from the source.

Has anyone ever tried to see how much it is to buy directly from the company? How much is the minimum quantity and shipping and price....I know every company is different. I just really need to get my hands on GW 464 and peak says they are out for another two weeks...they have told me this about 4 times now. it has been a bit over 2 months and will be even longer if they get it when they say they will. I have to have it. I am totally lost. Thanks for any advice

Have you reached out to them directly?

http://www.gfgb.com/contact/contact.htm

You could learn what their minimums are, what type of business set up you would need to buy directly and more.

I contacted IGI last year to see if they had resellers who they thought would be interested in preblending my waxes for me. They would have done it for me themselves but the minimum was something beyond what I would buy at once like 8,000 pounds.

• Like 1

thank you all. I did contact them directly and they are trying to see if they have someone closer to me who sales it so shipping wont be so high. I still need to buy other wax from peak...I honestly love peak most of time. Just really can't keep waiting on them. I have customers and I really want to make sure I have what I need. I am trying to open my website and I can't do that with no product to sell lol.

Yes. I buy my wax directly from Clarus (3022) and they are so easy to order from. Just remember that the distributors offer more than wax and without them we couldn't produce an affordable product. Too many of our old favorite suppliers have disappeared and its a shame. They were real people that we came to know and respect both in business and on a friendship basis. I would buy the wax if it were of the brand that is available locally but availablity is limited. I try to support my local suppliers whenever possible. One side note is that Clarus does not require me to buy pallets but lets me buy a case at the time.  HTH

Steve

• Like 1