What's your favorite Mango?

chrisinpa

Guest OldGlory

I love Mango Papaya at Aztec. I have used it in so many products over the years and it kicks butt in everything I've tried. It is bath & body safe - I've used it in body butter and all I can say is YUMMM. No vanilla in it and you can't beat the price. I highly recommend it.

Guest OldGlory

Guess I should add that I have used it in soy wax candles, tarts, crystal potpourri, body butter, bath truffles, lotions, bath salts, but not in CP.

Peak scents are always wonderful. i have not used their mango though :( on another project i was introduced to Sweetcakes mango tea. All i get is mango, no tea in soap.

I have yet to find a mango that is great in cp soap..is Sweet Cakes strong? I have a couple mango types that are almost cured..soapsupplies.net- mango passionfruit tea..smells nice,but wish it were a bit stronger in the soap.

WSP- Mango Papaya..not impressed, weak

I did a tester bar with AH/RA Bora Bora and like it alot for a summer fragrance, also Cajun Candles Hurricane Daquiri, Love it!

I loooove SweetCakes Mango Tea. It is very strong and lasts forever and a day in my CP. Like TallTayl, I don't smell any tea in it either. I call my soap made with it 'Honeyed Mango', because instead of tea, I smell something deliciously sweet along with the mango.

I also love Mango Sorbet from WSP.

Those are my 2 favorite mangoes.

• Like 2

I loooove SweetCakes Mango Tea. It is very strong and lasts forever and a day in my CP. Like TallTayl, I don't smell any tea in it either. I call my soap made with it 'Honeyed Mango', because instead of tea, I smell something deliciously sweet along with the mango.

I also love Mango Sorbet from WSP.

Those are my 2 favorite mangoes.

Thanks! I just recently ordered WSP mango sorbet, but haven't soaped it yet. Glad to read your positive review:-)

I have yet to find a mango that is great in cp soap..is Sweet Cakes strong? I have a couple mango types that are almost cured..soapsupplies.net- mango passionfruit tea..smells nice,but wish it were a bit stronger in the soap.

WSP- Mango Papaya..not impressed, weak

I did a tester bar with AH/RA Bora Bora and like it alot for a summer fragrance, also Cajun Candles Hurricane Daquiri, Love it!

SC mango tea is holding strong at .7 oz PPO in CP.
  • Like 1

WSP Mango Sorbet is great, outsales everything else in fundraisers!  NG Mango Sorbet is nothing like WSP Mango Sorbet, didn't really even like it.

Oh wow! I need to mosey on over to WSP and try their mango sorbet since I thought NG's was good!

• Like 1

Those of you that love wsp mango sorbet, what are you using it in? Candles, melts, mp or cp??

I'm going to order it, I read somewhere, problable on here that wsp mango papaya was also good.

That sweetcakes sounds wonderful also....going to get some of that!!

Thank you for all the replies!!