Bert's Redwood and Cedar - Dupe Interest

Just thought about this because of another post asking about Cedar.

I have been hoarding a bit of Bert's Redwood and Cedar.  Would this be a scent people would be interested in having duped?  It is the best and strongest Cedar fragrance I have ever found.  Although, I did not try MW Forest Nymph.  Someone had said it wasn't like Bert's.

I'm sure Fragrance Buddy is getting overwhelmed with requests for the MW fragrances so wanted to check interest here before contacting them.  If I'm the only one then wouldn't be worth their effort.

Anyone else?

I too am hoarding a bottle with the intention of getting it duped, just haven't gotten around to it...

I miss Bert's! Doesn't anyone know who her manufacturer was? She had some of the best oils ever along with the lowest prices. Hoping someone will know!

Just thought about this because of another post asking about Cedar.

I have been hoarding a bit of Bert's Redwood and Cedar.  Would this be a scent people would be interested in having duped?  It is the best and strongest Cedar fragrance I have ever found.  Although, I did not try MW Forest Nymph.  Someone had said it wasn't like Bert's.

I'm sure Fragrance Buddy is getting overwhelmed with requests for the MW fragrances so wanted to check interest here before contacting them.  If I'm the only one then wouldn't be worth their effort.

Anyone else?

I have MWs Forest Nymph, I can put some in your box, when i send?

I too am hoarding a bottle with the intention of getting it duped, just haven't gotten around to it...

I miss Bert's! Doesn't anyone know who her manufacturer was? She had some of the best oils ever along with the lowest prices. Hoping someone will know!

Bert's had some of the best and strongest fo's! Oh how I miss her monkey farts, fig melon, cool water, and many more...they all stuck like glue in my soap..