new website

tamese

very nice and clean looking!    When I went to the clamshells though, there was no way to select a fragrance - no drop down fragrance listing.  There is a "sort by" box but it didn't lead anywhere? 

• Like 1

very nice and clean looking!    When I went to the clamshells though, there was no way to select a fragrance - no drop down fragrance listing.  There is a "sort by" box but it didn't lead anywhere? 

Thank you! Sorry about that, if you click on clamshell wax melts under the picture it will give you the scent options.

I see now, but I wouldn't have known to do that and might have given up thinking the site wasn't working.  There is the "add to cart" button there, but with no way to make a scent selection without once again clicking on the clamshell line (which should be highlighted maybe to give you a hint to do that.)  As a customer, I would be lost.  Any way to correct that maybe?   The "sort by" doesn't seem to serve a purpose.  I would try and make it as easy as possible and try to follow what people are accustomed to when ordering.  I don't want to criticize, don't get me wrong, but I truly think this is confusing.

I love the everlasting photo candle!  What a great idea and not something I see very many places.   I bet you're excited to get this up and going!  Congratulations!

I see now, but I wouldn't have known to do that and might have given up thinking the site wasn't working.  There is the "add to cart" button there, but with no way to make a scent selection without once again clicking on the clamshell line (which should be highlighted maybe to give you a hint to do that.)  As a customer, I would be lost.  Any way to correct that maybe?   The "sort by" doesn't seem to serve a purpose.  I would try and make it as easy as possible and try to follow what people are accustomed to when ordering.  I don't want to criticize, don't get me wrong, but I truly think this is confusing.

I love the everlasting photo candle!  What a great idea and not something I see very many places.   I bet you're excited to get this up and going!  Congratulations!

Thanks for pointing that out and I do see how that can be confusing. I will work on getting that fixed. Yes I am excited and now I have to get to advertising. Thanks again.

I would also add, at least, your city and state for your location, at the moment if someone comes across your page they will not know where you are located. This is very important for your wholesale business.

Personally, I always check out where a business is before I buy. It helps me to determine if I want to buy due to shipping, how far away they are, are they close enough to me I can stop in personally, etc.