Turtle Wax Posted April 19, 2014 Share Posted April 19, 2014 Ok I may need a pep talk here. Yesterday I melted a pound of 4625 and added in an oz of Candle Makers Store Blueberry Cobbler at roughly 185F. Stirred for roughly 3 mins. No dye. Poured at roughly 160F into poly molds. Results: The house smelled like kerosene. Significant shrinkage after around 30 mins. Repoured, and waited. Very crumbly when popping out of the molds. Color was akin to a pale neon green glow stick. The repour only adhered to half of the 10 candles I made. Furthermore, the candles have almost like a 2-tone thing going on. Slightly lighter on the top half than the bottom half. Both opaque. Please give me some thoughts on this. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but getting quite discouraged... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.