Daystar!

Belinda

Stacy brought me some of her oils and I have to say that OOB they smell great! 

I ordered the following and like them all so far.

Pistachio Ice Cream

Cake Bake- best one I've smelled so far

Cake Batter-can't wait to get this one in wax!

Toffee sugar crunch-almost has a floral scent to it but smells great. I think it's a Lush dupe maybe?

Sweet Dani-different but good

Vanilla Delicious

Vanilla Coconut

Brown Sugar-Great!

Hawaiian Rainbow Cake-another one I can't wait to get into wax!

Peach jam Cheesecake-Yum!

Vanilla Banana

Hopefully with a long weekend coming up I'll have time to get most of these into wax!

She was making me VERY nervous. Has been out of stock on so many oils for a VERY long time! Several on the Vendor FB group have been messaging and texting her with no response. My Pistachio Ice Cream smelled off. I will go and see if those I am waiting for are back in stock.

SO glad to hear that she is around!

Oh wow, I can see why anyone would be concerned. 

I'll ask her tomorrow if everything's ok. I see her pretty much every day. She did tell me today that she's been really busy getting things ready for taxes so maybe that's why she's not answering. Sure hope all is ok. She has some really good oils and seems to be such a nice person.

Black tea is a must...you can smell it across the house unlit! In 415

I haven't finished testing the other ones I got and I would have to look again and see what I did get- got sidetracked testing oregon trails and pure fragrance oils! Lol

Hi, how did you find the oregon trails oils?

Thanks

Chai tea is curing as we speak...smells wonderful and I hope it burns wonderful

Forever sunshine is a great scent but too light for me to keep- would be great in soap and B&B

Black star amethyst is curing and smells heavenly- it's my favorite BBW scent

Sweet tea is good - very good but I am sticking with daystars black tea

I have many more to go - not enough time

If I'm remembering right, the only one I have from Daystar that I've put in wax and melted so far is her Blackberry jam butter cookies. A lot of people on here like her buttercream frosting. It's good and I've put it in wax but haven't melted it. I thought the one from Elements was stronger. I did put toffee sugar crunch in wax and cold throw is really good. Haven't melted it though.

If I'm remembering right, the only one I have from Daystar that I've put in wax and melted so far is her Blackberry jam butter cookies. A lot of people on here like her buttercream frosting. It's good and I've put it in wax but haven't melted it. I thought the one from Elements was stronger. I did put toffee sugar crunch in wax and cold throw is really good. Haven't melted it though.

Thanks, Belinda.

Scented- I have a 2 ounce bottle of that I never used- I didn't like it OOB- it's about a year old but still smells "normal"

Pm me your address and it's yours- you can send it off somewhere to get duped

I'm in no rush for it, promise. Let's see how that traveling candle goes and you can just stick it in there when we get to that point.