Enchanted Apple

This one was a blast to make and the cold throw is absolutely phenomenal!

The light pink rings are actually magenta pigment - one chip per one pound of wax.  I've decided to not hug this one as I usually do with pillars, I want to see the glow that the rings make.

The overpour was done with one tsp. micro wax 195.  I have a gal that is wanting a candle from me soon and I needed to see just how transparent the micro wax makes the 1343.  I dare say, that's pretty transparent.

post-12087-0-64801500-1394754905_thumb.j

post-12087-0-04126300-1394754989_thumb.j

Oh I need me some microwax then, because I fear what will happen when I burn one of the abstracts I tried with Jojo T's tutorial. She used blocks, but I used liquid dyes on 3x3.5 white pillars and I just think we're going to have some color issues, particularly when it gets hot out. I wonder if an overdip in microwax might help that problem. 

Scented, I would think that you could use the micro as an over dip or pour - melt point for what I used was 195*.  I got it when I was experimenting with hurricanes but never really played with it much in pillars but I hear you can use it in the over pour for chunks.

If anything, it would make a good experiment.

That's the only thing that bites sometimes, you have to go to this website to get this additive, but go to that website to get those wicks and oh, let's not forget to go to the other site that's having a huge sale on FOs...

If I remember correctly - I got my micro from either Lone Star or Candlewic, I can't remember right now but it's not that expensive - about a dollar either way from U.A.