Shout Out to Scented

CandleKitty

I was EXTREMELY happy to see that you included N.A.N (Native American Nutritionals) in your essential oil suppliers listing.

If there is anyone wanting to know where to get good essentials that are decently priced, you should check out N.A.N Oils. I personally can vouch for their strength and their customer service, I am lucky to be living only 30 miles from them in Missouri and I have personally met Paul Dean. He is an amazing man who is incredibly knowledgeable in natural healing and essential oils.

I will say that some of their blends for the more expensive oils (namely Rose Blend, Sandalwood Blend, Vanilla Blend for starters) are cut with a jojoba or almond carrier to keep the price low, so if you intend to use essentials in your candles I would not recommend using them. For Bath and Body however, the carriers would enhance your product. For their other blends such as Cloves and Limes - the scent is absolutely divine and their well-being blends are incredible. My fiancee suffers from debilitating stomach issues and Paul personally set him up with a series of oils that has eased his problem dramatically.

Thank you again, Scented - you're the best honey!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :highfive:

Young Living and what the tout is disgusting and telling people to ingest EO's can be beyond dangerous for any company/web site! But, I guess if people want to believe in mumbo jumbo that's their privilege and none of my business. For soaping, B & B, etc. I like New Directions' prices and variety better.

I completely agree with you about YL, I have a friend that swears by their oils but I've never been 100% impressed with them or their marketing. When I found out that they were backing up the ingestion of EOs, I just about had a heart attack. Irresponsible doesn't begin to describe that company.