Incense

kforbs126

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OldGlory

ProudMarineMom, there was no effect on the screen - I think the screening might be plastic coated or nylon. It's definitely not the old fashioned metal (aluminum?) screening. I found telescoping screens at Big Lots (years ago) for just a few bucks. They are the kind that are replacement screens and slide open wider. The other big box home improvement stores probably carry them too.

I guess not a lot for some pretty big sellers.  I bought a box of 10,000 from Madina and I think it took me about a year to a year and a half to get through it.  Of course it helped that I was throwing away quite a few bad ones too!  I think Wellington's are better.  Unless I get some huge orders I think that 5,000 should last me at least six months.  

I guess not a lot for some pretty big sellers.  I bought a box of 10,000 from Madina and I think it took me about a year to a year and a half to get through it.  Of course it helped that I was throwing away quite a few bad ones too!  I think Wellington's are better.  Unless I get some huge orders I think that 5,000 should last me at least six months.  

I plan on burning right thru them!  :D