Reviews for these MW FO's

jackbenimble

Im looking for some reviews on MW FO's. I only work with soy so those reviews from other soy users would be best but all reviews are welcome. Thanks! Here are the ones I'm curious about.

Chocolate Chip Brownies

Gaia- this is currently on a prebuy. It hasn't been in stock for quite some time but I know some here have used it. I still have a Dirt FO blend I created. It doesn't sell well for me so this probably won't either if it smell like dirt. Lol!

Homemade Cookies- This is a clearance FO. Site says it needs a good amount of cure time. How did you like it over Sugar Cookie Royal?

Sweet Fig- also on clearance. Sounds like a nice sweet fig scent.

Sweet Indian Corn- on clearance and I have actually tested this one. Super strong!! Did anyone else feel in was similar to Zuchinni Bread? Have you had luck selling this one at all?

Vanilla Noel- site says its not a BBW dupe but very close. Have any of you used this? What is your opinion? Would this FO satisfy customers that love BBW Vanilla Bean Noel?

The only one I have tried of those is the vanilla Noel and I use 415

I love it out of all the vanillas I have tried - it wicks good for me and throws strong- I can't compare to BBW because I never tried it but I can say the one from WSP is supposed to be the dupe and MW is cheaper and smells the same to me so I switched suppliers on this one and for me all the dupes at WSP for Yankee have been dead on so I have to believe the BBW ones are also

Hope that helps some

• 9 months later...

**UPDATE**

I just recently tested the chocolate chip brownies FO in tarts and in soy and it is super duper strong!! Unfortunately during the christmas holidays (2013) it was on clearance for $10lb and I got 2. Not sure if she stil has it but I'd get some of you can. Great mixer for other scents too!!

• 8 years later...
On 3/24/2013 at 10:34 AM, moonshine said:

The only one I have tried of those is the vanilla Noel and I use 415

I love it out of all the vanillas I have tried - it wicks good for me and throws strong- I can't compare to BBW because I never tried it but I can say the one from WSP is supposed to be the dupe and MW is cheaper and smells the same to me so I switched suppliers on this one and for me all the dupes at WSP for Yankee have been dead on so I have to believe the BBW ones are also

Hope that helps some.

Moonshine, can you tell me more about Vanilla Noel?Can you smell all the notes? And also is it free off that chemical/base smell some fragrance oils have? 

Oh my goodness Jcake- that was a very long time ago 😂

I still have some of that oil believe it or not and I will stand by my opinion that is one of the best you can get from online retailer’s….you can smell the vanilla and cream in it with a hint of the Carmel - it’s a sweet vanilla and in soy candles I don’t remember a chemical note at all

I have not used this in my coconut blend I use now, I have Made melts a year or so ago with some funky blend of waxes trying to use up the old crap and with that there is a definite chemical smell BUT I seriously think it’s the wax itself and not the fragrance 

we are talking vanilla bean Noel from wsp correct? 😂

Moonworks is out of business although PFO Carry’s most of them 

It’s  one of the good ones for sure - wsp that is 

Edited by moonshine