Butt ugly soap

quietgirl2004

How much kokum did you add? For butters, unless I'm doing a speciality bar, I never go over 5%, more is waste.

Grate it down, toss it in a glass bowl, spray the edges with water and toss it in the micro until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add a touch more scent, and cram it back in the mold. HTH

Canned coconut milk or powdered reconstituted coconut milk...

Every single time I used the canned, my batches either seperated or went funky. So I save my canned coconut milk for rebatching to use instead of water. Go look at the can, does it have guar gum in it? Theres that and one other ingredient that I simply cannot remember that seem to be the culprit.

Grate it and put it in your crock pot (get at goodwill) pour in 2 cups of water. This is for a full crock pot regular sized.

melt on low for a few hours, scoopy out and remold. DO NOT clean your crock pot. Refill it wilh water. (no more than cups) leave over night. I use this slimey stuff for laundry and shower gel. Just for my personal use of cours, but it works great.