Can I turn this into a tart?

I have a question but I'm not sure if this is the right forum. I'm new to CT. I have a candle called Pina Colada. I lit it last night and when I leaned over it (it was only burning for 30 minutes so the wax pool wasn't huge) it smelled like crazy glue. When cold the candle smells like Pina Colada. But burning it smelled aweful. If I turn this candle into tarts but breaking it up, do you think it will smell like Pina Colada or crazy glue?

if you don't like the smell of the candle while burning, then I'd say you have nothing to lose by giving it a try. Shave off some from the top of the candle and throw it on the tart burner -- if it still smells bad then throw the rest in the trash.

I would say to give it a try. Sometimes tarts smell different than a jar candle would. There are some citrus scents that I hate in jars but they smell fine in tarts. If you don't like the jar and aren't planning on burning it, might as well try it in tarts. Let us know how it works out.:)

I agree with Carol entirely. It's the flame that changes the scent, not the heat. I too have successfully made tarts with FO's that were fuel smelling in candles.

e

I have had candles I can't smell at all while they are burning but will really throw when I've cut pieces off and put them in the tart melter. Have put it down to wrong wicking when this happens.

I turned the candle into a tart which was very easy since the wax is very soft. It has such an awesome smell cold so hopefully it will be just as good in the tart warmer. I'll let you guys know tomorrow night. Thanks for you advice!