Supplier for Butter Rum?

destin0709

I am looking for a Butter Rum FO. Anyone know which supplier has the best one? I tried JS but it just isn't the Butter Rum I'm looking for. I have a candle from Thompson Candle Co (it smells so good) and wanted a Butter Rum close to that one. I don't see alot of suppliers that carry Butter Rum though. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.:grin2:

I am looking for a Butter Rum FO. Anyone know which supplier has the best one? I tried JS but it just isn't the Butter Rum I'm looking for. I have a candle from Thompson Candle Co (it smells so good) and wanted a Butter Rum close to that one. I don't see alot of suppliers that carry Butter Rum though. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.:grin2:

Here's a place for ya: http://www.royalaromatics.com/catalog.asp?query=butter+rum&custom=0&command=search

I think it would be more rum?? The one I got from JS is more sweet smelling, kinda smells like butterscotch candy. I tried mixing some almond in it with no luck. Thanks to everyone for your responses, I was thinking of trying Taylored Concepts next but will also try the other companies. Thanks

I think it would be more rum?? The one I got from JS is more sweet smelling, kinda smells like butterscotch candy. I tried mixing some almond in it with no luck. Thanks to everyone for your responses, I was thinking of trying Taylored Concepts next but will also try the other companies. Thanks

To my nose the JS version is strong on the rum, and very sweet, too--just like the drink. But I know some folks hate rum, so it isn't for everyone. Becky herself doesn't like the scent, but we love it. I didn't get a butterscotch note at all. I can't imagine mixing almond with it--yikes I bet that was gross!

We think it smells just like my family's old recipe for Hot Buttered Rum from the 40's. I think it is really good, and it is so strong, we can burn one of these candles and it will fill the entire 4000 sq ft. shop within 30 minutes.

JS Butter Rum does smell up the house but it has too much sweetness for me, I don't care for alot of sweet, kinda makes me sick. I wonder if the candle company renamed their scent and it really isn't Butter Rum?

And it didn't smell that bad with almond, but I added only a small drop. Well I am trying Peaks and BCN well see if I get it the one I'm looking for this time. I hate when you smell something you really like and just can't find it. My nose is stuck on this one. LOL