Cmon peeps!! Lets make this another big swap. Lets make it worth the postage!!! I know some of you have some really creative ideas!! And there are some AWESOME Valentines scents!! I already know what I am sending!!

I can't wait to get another "Tess" votive!!!! Your Christmas FP was awesome!!!!!!

I have four Christmas Votive Swap candles burning now....and loving them! The reviews are interesting!

I already know what I am going to make too, Tess. This will only be my third time to make Votives. I think I am learning more each time.

Thanks ladies.......looks like I am the one that is tired.

I had to log in tonight and used my initial username that I had to change when Candletech changed for some reason...can't remember)...thanks for pointing it out to me...I wasn't paying too much attention to my Av, post count, Siggy or anything else but the subject of the threads:embarasse :embarasse I am back on track now!

One of me is just about all you guys can tolerate, I am sure:embarasse :embarasse

I AM excited about hosting this Swap. It will be my first time to contribute in this way, so I want it to be a success.:)

Edited to add we have NINE people now! Waaa HOOO!

I'm in if its not too late. I am doing the tart swap, but love the votive swap from XMAS--- still trying to burn them all and get reviews in.. Love the feedback I have received.. I am learning each day.. Thanks again TESS for that swap. You did such an awesome job.. And thank you Dallas Dean for wanting to do this one. I am sure you will do just as great as Tess

Christina

I'm in if its not too late. I am doing the tart swap, but love the votive swap from XMAS--- still trying to burn them all and get reviews in.. Love the feedback I have received.. I am learning each day.. Thanks again TESS for that swap. You did such an awesome job.. And thank you Dallas Dean for wanting to do this one. I am sure you will do just as great as Tess

Christina

Thanks girl!! That was my first swap, and I am glad it went well. I wanted to get in on the tart swap, but I did not see it till late :(. I am a swap-o-holic!! I have to get into every one!! I was even going to do the CP swap, but I did not have any made, and mine won't cure in time. Somebody give me a cure!!

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Thought that I would give this a bump. I think that almost everyone has had the opportunity to slide over to the SWAP section and sign up for the Valentines Day Votive Swap....The information is over there.

I will be closing the "Sign Up" opportunity at 12:00 Midnight... January 8th....so you have through the 7th to join us! That will give you a month to get them here:)

All future posts in regard to this swap will be in the Swap section only!

Please Join us! Everyone is welcome!