Wholesale Accessories

DonnaBDL

Hi everyone. I am new to this board and need some help. I manufacture soy candles and have a store in my town. Can anyone share some companies that sell candle accessories at wholesale. Also, any tartburners or items of such. My store is new and I don't have the funds yet to travel to the retail shows. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You might scan through the Co-Op section. I've seen Co-Ops for tart melters, among other things. Baskets, boxes, wrapping...etc. The Co-Op announcment will mention the name of the company these things will be bought from. Most or all of these companies will have web sites.

I am not sure, but I think Levine sales wholesale and they have some cool stuff. There is a couple more ones on the tip of my tongue, but dang if I can't coax them off. If i think of themIwill post. Good Luck! Your store sounds great :yay:

Donna, have you gone over to the Country Sampler Discussion forum and looked? If not, here is the address: http://68.73.224.229/scripts/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

once there click on Country Business Retail Forum then click on The Great Product Search and you can do a search. If you don't find what your looking for you can post a question. I think you will need to register to post questions. HTH.